Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Colt AR 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
I have a Match Target Colt AR 15, .223 Cal.. With a used four rail fore arm I had put on. Original for are goes with it. Two 30 round mags. $900 to your door.

Original fore are.

Matt

Norton, OH
Cob, is this the 20" barrel with 1:7 twist (HBAR) or the Competition HBAR with the 20" barrel and 1:9 twist or the 16" Competition HBARII with 1:9?

COB-TY

Ohio
Cob, is this the 20" barrel with 1:7 twist (HBAR) or the Competition HBAR with the 20" barrel and 1:9 twist or the 16" Competition HBARII with 1:9?

Matt returned your email. It is the Competition HBAR.

COB-TY

Ohio
I've added a scope and UTG Forearm Grip to this package and will let it go for $1,000.00.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
MMMMmmmmmm. . . tantalizing! Maybe I could sell one and have a Colt for each arm? I have and SP1 decked out for coyotes, but you can't have too many. I really think one for each arm is enough though, don't you?

COB-TY

Ohio
MMMMmmmmmm. . . tantalizing! Maybe I could sell one and have a Colt for each arm? I have and SP1 decked out for coyotes, but you can't have too many. I really think one for each arm is enough though, don't you?

NEVER have to many! :smiley_banana:

COB-TY

Ohio
Whated to show what is added to AR15 for $1000.

Fore arm post.

Bi-pod bracket.

3 X 9 rear focus adjustment Bushnell scope.

The new set up. Bipod not included.

COB-TY

Ohio
Well I've had this AR up for sale since 9 Oct. 2010. Had several inquires.

1. There just isn't any money out there or

2. I'm asking to much.

What ever the case I will let it run until 28 Feb. 2011. If not sold I am taking to local gun shop and use it for trade. Will take a beating bur\t since no one wnats it, neither do I.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
COB it may go faster on thefiringline. Have you tried there? Anytime I am looking to sell I have great luck there. You could get a much better price than a trade at a dealer, usually. They love there Colts there. Rifles and handguns go much faster than shotguns and muzzies. I think your Ruger Convertible would go quickly.

I would have bought it but I like my AR's with a shorter barrel.

Beentown

COB-TY

Ohio
I thought about BT. It is such a hassle to sell out of state with FFL BS and all. I had a guy from New York interested in the Bernelle and the paper work would have sunk a battle ship. If I can sell "local" I would be much happier.

COB-TY

Ohio
I just ordered a AR-57 upper assembly for my Colt. I will have 5.7 Cal. shooter for far less than buying the whole rifle. Will let this run for a while until I'm sure all parts work. Them I'm going to close "for sale". Will probably put the Colt upper assemble up for sale at that time. Thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.