Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Could you be more pretentious??

rrr

This goes somewhere in the category of "Am I suppose to give a flying fugg" and "Are you really, really that shallow?" GOSH DANG am I thankful I'm single.

flying fuck.jpg

PS Riverdude - she's a farmer's daughter.

In need of sleep, passing my last final, and a lot of fire water,
Capt

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Or. . . Okay. So what do you want? A cookie? Because you are having second thoughts does this mean you are wanting one last hurrah with me? I could use a bj.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Hey Denise.. I just thought you should know.. I'm sticking it in Samantha's butt..

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Suitable responses:
Badger and Phil both banged it hard. Good stuff.

Or you could try:
Denise, congratulations on your upcoming wedding. I hope your second and third marriages are ok too.
Denise, I'm so glad you were able to find a suitable mate. How hard was it to find a guy with diminished olfactory senses who's not bothered by the constant repugnant feminine odor?
Denise, I hope you find the happiness in your marriage that I find in not being involved with you.

telling ya preachers daughters and farmers daughters are the worst , yes they may be kinky as hell but they are a bitch to live with

one that has worked for me over the years is to say ............. dont worry your secret is safe with me ..........i only get loose lipped when im drunk................it drives em nuts cause unless she remembers every word she has said to you , she has no clue what secret you may or may not know....lol

rrr

(whoever asked if it was the hot blonde, the answer is no)

You guys crack me up! Where was the TOO helpline a few hours ago!?!??!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Ummm. . . you posted at 151am. I had to sleep from 1130Pm to 4AM. I am sorry. I will work on being there for you more often. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

I think Dannman has the most appropriate line for you,
Denise, congratulations on your upcoming wedding. I hope your second and third marriages are ok too.
. Sadly, I would guess she will have these second thoughts, live an unhappy marriage filled with regrets and doubt, and not get divorced until the kids are out of school. At this point she will realize she has made a mistake. She will then search through menopause looking for an elusive happiness in marriage that can only exist when she finds peace with herself. Once she realizes there is not a "perfect man" out there she will move onto husband #3 for companionship when the second one dies.

Wud I win?

Last edited:

Milo

Tatonka guide.
i would just ask her if she still wants to do it before its official...:smiley_coolpeace:

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Suitable responses:
Badger and Phil both banged it hard. Good stuff.

Or you could try:
Denise, I'm so glad you were able to find a suitable mate. How hard was it to find a guy with diminished olfactory senses who's not bothered by the constant repugnant feminine odor?
Denise, I hope you find the happiness in your marriage that I find in not being involved with you.

:smiley_clap: Maybe I wanna start datin ya Dan... lol