Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Country Classic Oils

Jamie

Ohio
while working in a customers house yesterday and Monday I noticed some interesting art on the walls in areas where I had done work about a year ago. I inquired with my customer and it turns out she is friends with the artist. they grew up together in the same town in Illinois. she had three pieces, all on turkey feathers; two different ones with owls and one with the American flag and an eagle. I got to look at these up close and the work is quite impressive. I think I might commission her to make me something with my dogs on a tree or something like that. thought you all would appreciate the uniqueness of her art.

http://www.countryclassicoils.com/index.html

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Very neat. I was at a Veterans hunt a couple of year ago and a daughter of one of the guides painted a feather like that. Ill find it when I get home and add a picture.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Wow, those are some unique paintings for sure. I think the painting of slick and lefty would be an awesome addition

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
What was that hyper little bald guy’s name that painted feathers at OSTA and OBa functions? Edsel, maybe?

Jamie

Ohio
Edsel Duty. total fucking nut job, but he wasn't exactly little. I pissed him off so bad poking fun at him around a campfire that I thought he was going to kill me with a hatchet at the second GORH (2001). seriously. have not seen him in many years, thankfully.

Reactions: bowhunter1023

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Edsel Duty. total fucking nut job, but he wasn't exactly little. I pissed him off so bad poking fun at him around a campfire that I thought he was going to kill me with a hatchet at the second GORH (2001). seriously. have not seen him in many years, thankfully.

Yeah never fugg with a crazy.... They’ll kill you in your sleep 😂😂😂

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Haha. Yeah that’s gotta be him. I may have upset his cart a time or two myself. I made his head nearly explode talking about crossbows once. Ha.