Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Covid vaccinations

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Wow wow wow you commie bitch

Crazy. What's even crazier is this commie has a platform to say it? The fact that she isn't being stamped out for the communist she is says more to me than anything.

Here is a snippet for people who might not watch it.

"We need to tie vaccine status to real policy to incentivize people to get it. The biddn admin and the CDC need to work together to say if you have your vaccine here are all of these freedoms you can enjoy, if you don't then look at all of these freedoms you could enjoy"

Reactions: Jamie and Mike

Jamie

Ohio
hey, you communist cunt, look at how I never stopped enjoying my natural freedoms just because you said I have to. look how I'm getting along just fine without a vaccine. just me and my naturally functioning immune system. and what about those untold millions of people who also have natural immunity from Covid 19? did you forget about them? what about all of these places that are fully functioning without any Covid issues? these retards are dancing as fast as they can to keep their whacko followers scared to death for as long as they can. it is incomprehensible to me how any of these people can knowingly perpetuate this non-sense and lie with such certitude over and over. deranged beyond hope.

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Screenshot_20210515-190341.png
Screenshot_20210515-190348.png

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

Something I find Interesting is they don't mention how variants are formed. It's not just unvaccinated people who catch covid and mutate it. It's also because the vaccine doesn't protect someone from getting or transmitting covid meaning they can mutate it and pass it on also. IMO that's actually worse because often they don't even know they have it so they can't take a single precaution. So which is worse, a person who knows they're sick and takes the appropriate precautions to lessen transmission, or a person who has no clue they're infected and lives a normal life spreading it everywhere. Vaccinated people are what the CDC lost their minds about early in the pandemic which was the dangers of asymptomatic spreaders. Yet the vaccine has created millions of those. That's why I think they're freaking out about numbers of people who aren't vaccinated. It's only a viable plan if the vast majority of people get it. If not then they may have actually created a worse problem than the original because of the speed at which deadlier variants could spread to the unvaccinated population through the unwitting vaccinated population.

Last edited:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
All this covid crap has exposed how stupid and weak minded lemmings so many people have become in this country. I still see dumb asses riding in their cars by themselves with masks on. I fear for the future of our great country, the strong are going to have to take control and try to right the ship, before the sheep sink it.

The problem is common sense isn't so common anymore.

Went to Allen's baseball game last night and we noticed one of the player's mom was being helped into a chair with the aid of a cane. She looked absolutely terrible and at first we didn't realize it was her. We had just seen he last week at one of the games and she looked just fine. Apparently she had 2 strokes last Wednesday while they were out celebrating her birthday and ended up in the hospital through the weekend. From what others had said she was in bad shape for the first couple of days but then started to get mobile again. A little over a month ago she had gotten the Johnson & Johnson vaccine just before it was pulled from use the first time.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Went to Allen's baseball game last night and we noticed one of the player's mom was being helped into a chair with the aid of a cane. She looked absolutely terrible and at first we didn't realize it was her. We had just seen he last week at one of the games and she looked just fine. Apparently she had 2 strokes last Wednesday while they were out celebrating her birthday and ended up in the hospital through the weekend. From what others had said she was in bad shape for the first couple of days but then started to get mobile again. A little over a month ago she had gotten the Johnson & Johnson vaccine just before it was pulled from use the first time.

Man that's sad. What's even sadder is those people have zero recourse for compensation.

Reactions: Big_Holla

OhioWhiteTails

Supporting Member
Flatlands
One of the workers at the gym, who knows my stance on all of this, asked me: "What would you say to someone if they called you out on it...?" My response: "If they are vaccinated, and it works like they proclaim, they shouldn't be worried about me... correct?"