Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Coyote contest this Weekend (sign up)

ray12

768F5817-6524-47E4-9C0D-41779EA13D89.jpeg

If your looking for a great way to spend the weekend hurry and sign up....
Lots of good door prizes and there’s always a few snacks at check in 😁

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
I just got off the phone with the people that are putting on this tournament, and based on what they shared with me, sounds like there's a decent chance that you could possibly win one of the door prizes even if you don't kill a coyote.

Anyways, I just picked up today two more excellent properties for coyote gun hunting, so, if anyone is interested in wanting to join me and be apart of my team for this tournament, shoot me a PM and we'll make it happen. As of right now, it's just me and I'm interested in taking on at least one maybe two other people that are healthy and in good physical shape because there will be a fair amount of hiking involved to get to a few of my setups.

I'm confident that we'll have opportunities to shoot some coyotes. How many is hard to say, but I know where there are a good bunch in Ross County and I've had a coyote encounter four out of the six times I've gone out so far this year and in each case, I only did one setup, one hunt for approximately 45 minutes to an hour. I killed three out of the four.

I'll put up the $100 to get in and if anyone chooses to join me, you can pay me what you feel is fair to take part in this tournament.