Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Custom TOO Patch Hat - TAKING ORDERS

Would you buy one?

• Yes

Votes: 25 92.6%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Depends

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
Since it was brought up, it is my preferred position that the product is made in the USA and I am more than okay if that means an increase in cost.

Veteran ID label of some sort on the hat would be even better. If for some reason that's not a possibility, then I would like to know that, thanks!

Reactions: Dustinb80

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Put me down for one. Price? Strouds okay?
$25 at Strouds.

Fellas, the hat is the hat. Hate to be rigid, but I'm squeezing this little chore into an unbelievably hectic life. If someone wants to volunteer to take this over and find another hat option that's acceptable style wise, the keys are yours. Otherwise, to restate, the hat is the hat.

Are Richardson caps made in the United States?

Richardson is a family-owned and operated company with our headquarters located in Springfield, Oregon. We are proud to say that we have partnered with our overseas factories for the past 50 years and have built a great relationship building a tremendous fitting cap. All our custom and stock decoration are done on sight in our Oregon, Ohio, and be Texas facilities.

Stressless

Keene, OH
2x hats - pls, vet patch if that's an option... if not see below.

If these crayon eaters can make it thru boot they can find a bit of Velcro and a local seamstress and get it sewed on so a patch of their particular persuasion can be applied.. jus' saying. Of course they have a 50/50 chance of sewing on the wrong hook or loop, so there's that... :ROFLMAO:

Thanks @bowhunter1023