Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Custom TOO Patch Hat - TAKING ORDERS

Would you buy one?

• Yes

Votes: 25 92.6%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Depends

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
HATS 2021.png

Ok @Chancegriffis you are the only one left to pay up.

Sauger

Warsaw
Sorry folks didn't make it to the camp. How do I get the hat. Maybe next time I can meet you all if work allows. One day I will get to retire full time. Just read the post and seen the pics. Looked like good times for all

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Sorry folks didn't make it to the camp. How do I get the hat. Maybe next time I can meet you all if work allows. One day I will get to retire full time. Just read the post and seen the pics. Looked like good times for all
Hats ended up back ordered. Suply chain issues…. Jesse said they’ll be mailed/hill billy expressed out when they arrived.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
let's get a final check/verfication on the list @Dustinb80 and I'll get to work on getting these out. I will try to box the ones together that make sense for a little Hillbilly Express action to save $ and resources. I will need to collect addresses and will work with each member to get that from you, or I'll get with you about being part of a group mailing. When you receive your package, it should have a shipping amount on it, so you can either Venmo/PayPal that to me, or we'll settle up another way, another day.

Thanks for your patience fellas.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
let's get a final check/verfication on the list @Dustinb80 and I'll get to work on getting these out. I will try to box the ones together that make sense for a little Hillbilly Express action to save $ and resources. I will need to collect addresses and will work with each member to get that from you, or I'll get with you about being part of a group mailing. When you receive your package, it should have a shipping amount on it, so you can either Venmo/PayPal that to me, or we'll settle up another way, another day.

Thanks for your patience fellas.
We are squared up correct? I don't have Venmo but I told Jen to send it your way. Let me know bud.