Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Da 43 point buck

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
so is that a 10pt. with 33 little 1" points lol.

Congrats to the guy who tagged it.

Looks like it. I'm not overly impressed to be honest. That's not that big of a buck and it appears to have the old "cactus" disorder. It's no Hole-in-the-Horn or Missouri Monarch. Those are "turdy pointers" that are truly amazing...

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Looks like it. I'm not overly impressed to be honest. That's not that big of a buck and it appears to have the old "cactus" disorder. It's no Hole-in-the-Horn or Missouri Monarch. Those are "turdy pointers" that are truly amazing...

I'm with you buddy. I wouldn't feel right with myself trying to pass it off for a 43pt. if it was me. Just something to that 1" rule in this case that makes it sound like a monster lol. Honestly I have seen more 8pt and 10pt bucks with bigger racks then that one.

I'm still happy for the guy but all that is going to do by passing that off as a 43pt is cause problems imo.

rrr

LOL ya gotta admit if he's on a forum with a deer contest he's going to have to take 43 pictures with a ruler...but his team will win! (The important things in life) lmao

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
LOL ya gotta admit if he's on a forum with a deer contest he's going to have to take 43 pictures with a ruler...but his team will win! (The important things in life) lmao

Baaaaahahahaha that's funny as hell. What a pain in the ass that would be... uploading to photobucket for like 2 hours LOL.