Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Damn, I’m giddy!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Id like to say I'm excited for this year, but I've hardly had time to think about it. On top of that, I don't have a deer on camera I'd like to shoot. :mad:

Hope you get a crack at a dandy opening weekend Mike!

Greg, you just stepped up your game buddy! Your biggest buck to date will get your hands bloody this fall😎👍🏻

Seriously though, I’m in the same boat buddy, pass me an oar and let’s head back to shore and get off this motha fugga😎👍🏻

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Sure thing, Ric.... Err I mean Greg.... 😂😂🦌👍🏼

Haha, not this year J. I'm out of vacation, and in over my head with the farm remodel/build! Don't get me wrong, I'll put an arrow through a 140 if he steps in front of me, but the odds of that are looking slim this year for many reasons.

Greg, you just stepped up your game buddy! Your biggest buck to date will get your hands bloody this fall😎👍🏻

Seriously though, I’m in the same boat buddy, pass me an oar and let’s head back to shore and get off this motha fugga😎👍🏻

We're on a boat mother F$%&*#

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
#giggity 😎

You guys that have Amazon Prime and like compression gear, search for "Telsa compression shirt/pant". This is my second set and it's good stuff for way less than the mainstream stuff.

20180927_164517.jpg

Reactions: OhioWhiteTails

NWOHhunter

NW Ohio
Not gonna lie Cotty, today I got that giddy feeling today! My beard got thicker, my vision was that of an eagle, my hearing was suddenly like that of a jack rabbit, my sense of smell was picking up smells from 5 miles away.....I think my hunting senses kicked in today!

Reactions: giles

Jal5

Good luck to guys going out this weekend. I have some new arrows to work with and still need to check my primary stand. LOL
MANY other things going on this week here.