Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Dandelion wine

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
A local winery found a couple of cases in the grandparents basement that was over 40 years old. The winery had stopped making it around that same time. After discovering it, they decided to start making it again and now offer it every year. I tasted it but it’s not my cup of tea.

Big Weff

Athens
My buddy made some this year, I haven’t tried it yet though. When my grandpa was alive he made a gooseberry wine, that and his blueberry were my favorite.

Reactions: finelyshedded

Big Weff

Athens
Black Raspberry, not a big wine drinker but that stuff is very drinkable!
I’m the same way, I like the sweet homemade wines. He did a raspberry that was good too. I got a pretty large supply of them when he past but drank them in pretty short order. A few buddies still have a couple bottles though. We are leaving for dale hollow in 5 days and Jake is bringing a couple of the bottles for the trip.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I’m the same way, I like the sweet homemade wines. He did a raspberry that was good too. I got a pretty large supply of them when he past but drank them in pretty short order. A few buddies still have a couple bottles though. We are leaving for dale hollow in 5 days and Jake is bringing a couple of the bottles for the trip.
Nice!!!! How’s old Jake doing? Tell that fugger he’s welcome too stop in and post every now and then…. Even make an appearance at strouds!!!!

• Love
Reactions: finelyshedded

Big Weff

Athens
254DD37A-1F71-4265-9A40-8C464BD446E4.jpeg