Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Dang Frog!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Picture Riverdude walking around his house in the dark with a wheatlight on his head and a frog gig in one hand and a gunny sack in the other!lmao

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Funny. When i clicked on the link and before it could load one sounded off out my back door. You really shouldn't let such things bother you RD. It's all a frame of mind. lmao

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Based on Adam's video there freaking toads, and the bastards are out there again. Going to take care of this once and for all!

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Oh My God, they are Every where. I put my lap top up by the window and played the video Adam sent me and they shut up. Going out and catching them and bringing then over to CJD's house, lol.

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
I got 3, lost one little bastard. I put the 3 in a coffee can and took them over for my Mom to hear, they were screaming! Mom could not beleive it so I turned them lose out in her drive way. They are toads, not frogs.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Those toads are annoying but not much you can do but release a bunch of garter snakes or chuck them in the lake to see how hungry the bass are lol.

You could get an owl decoy and set it on the banister of the back patio and play owl noises lol.

Another little fun fact for you there RD.... American Toads can live up to thirty years.

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
I am catching up to Adam..............Jeff - vs - Adam................you got the coons, I got the toads!, lol. I am up to 7 of dem bastards!