Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Dang!

How long will it take TF to reach over 15,000 post?

• four to five years

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
YAY..TF is here now :D. Let the polls start lol.

TF, if you ask real nice I bet you could have yours rolled over...but from only one account off OS lol.

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA
Baby steps on the road to 15,000+

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Gotta be tough. I have never moved outside of Central Ohio. Good luck man! When momma's not happy...

Beentown

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
You can do that here?

That's OK, I'll start from the ground up. That would kinda be like cheating to me......:smiley_champ:

Sure can... :) Welcome btw. If you want to start over that's fine. BUt it's takes me only about 10 seconds to ad the count. The way I see it is you made em.. Not here, but you did it none the less.

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA
Sure can... :) Welcome btw. If you want to start over that's fine. BUt it's takes me only about 10 seconds to ad the count. The way I see it is you made em.. Not here, but you did it none the less.

Let me sleep on it.

Can I get credit for all the post made by my former alias' too? BTW I should also get credit for Trad Fool's post count too (copy right thingy).....:smiley_adfundum:

Matt

Norton, OH
Not sure if you guys realize this, but the whole Cheetos in polls thing was started by me on OS. I feel priveleged that yall have carryed out the tradition. I started a poll on OS and included something about Cheetos in it. A few months later I go back and every dang poll has sumthin' about Cheetos in it! I'm honored. ;)

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Hay TF. Its good to hear from you!

Welcome to the site. Hope things get better for ya over there.

Geezer

*Hims a Super Moderator*
Let me sleep on it.

Can I get credit for all the post made by my former alias' too? BTW I should also get credit for Trad Fool's post count too (copy right thingy).....:smiley_adfundum:

Yo Lope - sorry ta pull rank as a regulator but uhm going to have to invoke rule 7 section 2c - paragraph 1.2234c and claim 25 percent of thunderflights post count from other forums - the roolz are roolz

Yo Chuck - Tradfool had muh people investigate the copy right thingy and they found that you did not file the papers in a timely fashion and ommited your signature on page 43 - sorry but the copy right was never registered - dang

the regulator

Last edited:

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
Congratulations, Matt, for starting the most annoying and stupid trend on internet forums.