Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Dangerous rise of supersize pickup trucks

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
I dunno if any of you caught this but it came across my social media stream this week.

The language and wording chosen by the author is humorous at best and pathetic at worst. The author routinely chooses victim mentality language and wording and his bias is not even slightly hidden. Its also a very common logic seen nowadays "I don't like something so you shouldn't be able to have it either". Other social media posts included how Trumpism and masculinity makes anything toxic, that the "enlightened" urbanites don't drive them so they need to attack them as "others" who don't belong.

• Haha
Reactions: 5Cent

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Consider me a Neanderthal.

IMG_20210130_162620_707.jpg

Bowkills

Nw oh
image.jpeg
Goggle imaged this. Why doesn't Chevy and ford bring back the old square body styles like dodge did with their muscle cars? I am an anti loan guy but I might fold if a new 6liter 2023 looked this good. I didn't read the article. Your overview of it makes me think I wouldn't get along with the author.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
That was amusing. I will not be shamed. My sense of self esteem as a man has not diminished after reading it. Seemed the entire article was sort of saying: we live in a world of insecurity and tiny penises. We emulate military vehicles as a badge of honor to piss on the Prius crowd. 🤣

Thought I was in the clear driving my little Tacoma until the author attacked bull bars and big lights. I added a bull bar simply to have a good place to mount my light bar. Lol

Oh well. My insecurities in my manhood have not been attacked by this author. Heck, I just bought a Subaru to replace a Honda Element. I don't need a big truck to know if I have a big or small pecker. It is the size it is. Big truck or small truck. Honda or Subaru. This author seems really insecure to attack truck owners.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I saw these on a KTM group on FB. Guys are putting them on their silencers. Seemed perfect for our race trucks. I won't put one on my dually because it has company name on it. But I think the guys at the dirt track races will love these stickers. Not sure where I'll put it yet. Thinking it will go on top of the air cleaner.
Screenshot_20210321-010709.png

Reactions: Tipmoose

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
I saw these on a KTM group on FB. Guys are putting them on their silencers. Seemed perfect for our race trucks. I won't put one on my dually because it has company name on it. But I think the guys at the dirt track races will love these stickers. Not sure where I'll put it yet. Thinking it will go on top of the air cleaner. View attachment 123713

I do not like seeing that little girls face more than necessary......makes my blood boil

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I do not like seeing that little girls face more than necessary......makes my blood boil
Neither do a lot of other people. It's a darn shame her father made her face the face of climate change. I find it funny people are putting her sticker on their exhaust or on big diesel trucks and such. The irony is thick.

Reactions: 5Cent