Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Dannmanns Hollween Custom

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
So what do you guys think Dannmann is going to dress up as for the Hollow Weenie party he is going TOO TOOnight?

I bet he is a ghost, you know the cheap bed sheet with two eye holes cut out carrying his bucket with the buck's deer head in it.

What do you think?

Wonder What Ernie is going to dress up as????

Me???????? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa going to sit here and watch Ohio State, what a life.

Every one be safe tonight and watch out for dem little ones trick or treating. ;)

rrr

Wonder What Ernie is going to dress up as????

Steve friggin Irwin! (With the shades and the handlebar I was also Reno 911. My friend Alison was the stingray (you can't see it in this picture).

rrr

Hahahan no. I am 6'3, 225....she is not so big. Incredibly small.

She's told me more than once "When I turn 21, you and Kyle (my best friend here) will go out with me, right? I feel like you could hold your alcohol." Needless to say, after she gets completely plastered off of one drink, throw 'er over your shoulder and keep going!

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Well I am happy for you regardless if your are tall and she is short Ernie. Remeber the song "Short People"? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you probably don't being the young buck that you are, lol.

Good Luck with the relationship. ;)

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Back in the day when I was single, I would tell the short women not to be bothered by my 6'1" height...
We are all pretty much the same height when we lay down. :smiley_banana::smiley_devil:

rrr

Well I am happy for you regardless if your are tall and she is short Ernie. Remeber the song "Short People"? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you probably don't being the young buck that you are, lol.

Good Luck with the relationship.

No, I don't remember that song.

TOO clarify - that's just my friend Alison. The girl previously mentioned I'm talking TOO was hosting the party (why do you think I went?)

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
STICK......

Never mind.... :p Joe like small womenz...

Oh yeah.. Cool Costume..

rrr

Joe I would break her in half. My buddy actually said that yesterday about the last one and the one I'm talking to now - "Do you just like girls you can crush? They both are a hundred pounds, top, soaking wet!"

(that should garner a comment)

Oh where have I gone from the 5'9 all-ohio volleyball player I dated in high school...