Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Dear Hustler.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I never thought it would happen to me. Went to the beach today for mothers day to let the boys play. There was this woman there sitting behind us playing with her pussy! I'm serious! Right there in front of God and everybody. A couple of times she got pretty rough stroking it. I just sat there and watched for a bit before I went over and asked if I could touch it too. My wife just laughed. Holy cow. Never in a million years would I think that would happen.

20220508_151032.jpg

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
This guy is giving you the stare down Joe. @Jackalope LolView attachment 151765

He's looking at her. It's just the angle of the pic from where I had to zoom way in. No way he thought I was taking a pic. Jessica was to my right and the girl to my left. I opened my camera and held it over to Jessica with my right arm outstretched lke I was showing her something on the screen, she hit the button to take the pic. 🤣👍

OhioWhiteTails

Supporting Member
Flatlands
Or the cat...a very good possibility that he was trying to wrap his head around how much of a crazy cat lady was in that ass. Some things in life just aren't worth the hassle. Being able to spot that is a very important lesson in life. I hope you educated your boys. 🤣
Oh come on Dave, you know damn well it looks worth finding out. If only once....:ROFLMAO: