Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Decals

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Rumor has it they may be coming in? I'm ready to slap a few on my vehicles and my quad!

Yep... Jesse is working on getting some proofs in around Thursday. He said he is going to take some pics and let everyone decide.

Tonight I added a TOO Store to help facilitate the orders of various sizes and checkout. I haven't enabled the access to the store yet for everyone as I'm still setting it up, but the button is on the tab menu above. Obviously our donors are being remembered for their past contributions. But once we decided on the proofs i will put them in the store and there will be a short window for pre-order so we can get an idea on numbers of sizes etc. Should have them in peoples hands real soon.

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
First off, let me apologize for taking so long on this. I'll be honest, when hunting season rolls around I don't focus on a whole lot more than that. And with the uncertainty of my job hanging over my head all fall, I was in perhaps the worst funk of my life. I'm feeling better these days and each day seems to be better than the last. So bear with me and we'll be sporting TOO gear and decals before TOO long!!!

We'll get these decals ironed out in the next week or so, then we'll see what we can make happen with some t-shirts and maybe some nice fleece items. I'm looking at getting some beanies as well. And of course, good hats.

I'll explain all the decals options when I post the pics...

rrr

Tonight I added a TOO Store to help facilitate the orders of various sizes and checkout. I haven't enabled the access to the store yet for everyone as I'm still setting it up, but the button is on the tab menu above. Obviously our donors are being remembered for their past contributions. But once we decided on the proofs i will put them in the store and there will be a short window for pre-order so we can get an idea on numbers of sizes etc. Should have them in peoples hands real soon.

Sounds like a great idea!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Sounds like a great idea!

Jesse. Can you forward me the possible designs, specs and materials to include sizes. This way i can go ahead and get them in the store so when we have them we can go live quickly. No matter if it changes, i just want to get the formatting setup. Thanks Brotha...

PS What about Coffee Cups.. lmao

Milo

Tatonka guide.
I'd roll Francis style .... we need mouse pads and urinal liners too...mabye some of those pink candies they put it pissers with the name on it and we can do a random drop.

Last edited: