Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Deer & Turkey Expo/Open Season Sportsman's Expo

Milo

Tatonka guide.
I’d rather slam my
4F5E0C9C-0968-4A3D-981F-60207784B3DF.jpeg

in a

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Man they still have this thing. Y'all remember when the woke ass company that used to do it banned all black gun products around sandy hook? Then a ton of vendors canceled so they had to cancel the entire show. Then they went bankrupt and a PA company bought it. Those were the days.

There seems to be a fair amount of "hate" for this show. 🤔
I don't care who attends, it's open to the public.
If you don't like what it costs, don't go. There were discounts available, online.

Perhaps, I shouldn't have posted this as an announcement. :rolleyes:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
There seems to be a fair amount of "hate" for this show. 🤔
I don't care who attends, it's open to the public.
If you don't like what it costs, don't go. There were discounts available, online.

Perhaps, I shouldn't have posted this as an announcement. :rolleyes:

Bro. It's the same every year someone mentions the D&T expo. The slam my dick in a car door joke is at least 10 years old and was first made by Milo when someone asked who all was going. Its nothing personal as it doesn't matter who asks the responses are always the same. A few are going, most make jokes, we bitch about the amish and every jackass screaming on a turkey call and all the wanna be prostaffers and guide services.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
If you hadn't posted I would have never known it was this weekend, (so that was a service)
Which is sad - this used to be my harbinger of spring, the annual event I looked forward to with glee.
Now I don't even think about it.
But I used to want/need stuff from there - but now I've evolved and can't think of a thing I need, already got a garage full.
Don't even think about it anymore.

TripleA88

*Supporting Member*
Bro. It's the same every year someone mentions the D&T expo. The slam my dick in a car door joke is at least 10 years old and was first made by Milo when someone asked who all was going. Its nothing personal as it doesn't matter who asks the responses are always the same. A few are going, most make jokes, we bitch about the amish and every jackass screaming on a turkey call and all the wanna be prostaffers and guide services.

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
I may go with the kids tomorrow just to get out of the wife's hair so she can get things ready for a party were having tomorrow night. Savannah and Cooper like seeing animals and anything to do with hunting so I think they will like it.

Been there ALL DAY....18k steps

Be back Saturday and Sunday... ugh

They had Byron Ferguson doing his trick shots today.
RedCloud,
I missed getting to see Byron Ferguson. I was too busy checking out the Cruzr Tree Saddle booth and ended up buying a ground blind, for turkey hunting. 😎

I'm going back tomorrow, to finish looking at the rest of the stuff. 💯👍