Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Deer & Turkey Expo/Open Season Sportsman's Expo

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
I'll be at the Realtree United Country Real Estate booth (508) this afternoon and tomorrow. Stop over and say hi if you're there.

@Milo I'll plan to pick you up around 11:00 so you can be on time for your presentation at the "How To Become A Social Media Influencer" seminar. Don't forget to pack your bananna hammock this time.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I'll be at the Realtree United Country Real Estate booth (508) this afternoon and tomorrow. Stop over and say hi if you're there.

@Milo I'll plan to pick you up around 11:00 so you can be on time for your presentation at the "How To Become A Social Media Influencer" seminar. Don't forget to pack your bananna hammock this time.
I'll be over to see you in a little bit buddy

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
It was really nice catching up with you this morning @Curran

Still hard to believe it's been that long since the last time I seen you face to face 🤣 man how time flies

Good seeing you too brother! Crazy how time flies! Life has a funny way of doing that I guess. Hopefully I can get out to the summer outing this year and see some more of you guys.

Overall I'd say there was a decent crowd. Not to the levels of the old days, but for the first event post-pandemic it wasn't bad. It'll take time for people to get back out and about once those routines are broken. Some things never change through... There were mullets (more than usual since they're kind of trending now), a few midgets, bedazzled jeans, the Amish, the random good looking woman, overpriced $8 beers, occasional dude wearing camo from hear-to-toe, whitetail gains body builders, hipster adult-onset hunter, old-timers with their NRA life member hats, and every other hunting stereotype that exists. All-in-all though the hunting family is the best family there is, no matter how dysfunctional we all are. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I’d rather slam myView attachment 148187

in a
9B20B625-D0FC-437B-8D91-639FD4FC6D4C.jpeg