Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

DHA Omega 3 Milk is from the devil and should not exist on this earth

Tipmoose

Supporting Member
Grove City
This shit is quite possibly the worst thing I've encountered in my adult life. Its like walking in on your parents having sex. Fuuuuck its foul.

Tipmoose

Supporting Member
Grove City
With a name like that what did you think the shit was going to taste like?
Well see...it was like this....I was in Meijer and I was left unsupervised. Right when I was going to grab a half gallon of milk, this chick with a gigantic rack walked by and I got distracted. I ended up grabbing the wrong jug from the cooler and didn't notice the mistake until very recently.

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
Well see...it was like this....I was in Meijer and I was left unsupervised. Right when I was going to grab a half gallon of milk, this chick with a gigantic rack walked by and I got distracted. I ended up grabbing the wrong jug from the cooler and didn't notice the mistake until very recently.
So you’re saying that while grabbing a milk jug, you were distracted by….milk jugs?😂

Tipmoose

Supporting Member
Grove City
So you’re saying that while grabbing a milk jug, you were distracted by….milk jugs?😂
Yes...that's exactly what happened. There is a sequence of events that would have made drinking that milk worth the oggling. Unfortunately, those events did not come to pass.

Reactions: Sgt Fury