Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Drop tines: Why the fascination?

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
That is a great buck Steve. I am still going to give you crap for posting it everytime you get a chance though. hahahaha.

It is just the rarity and uniqueness of them for me. Just sets them apart and seems to be a genetic thing not available in all areas. I could be wrong on this one though.

Go ahead and give me some crap too.........

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Chad- No crap to be dished out, sir. You and Hoytmania have some very nice deer on the wall. I just like teasing Steve about everytime I see the double drop on the red barn wall. Beautiful deer and picture, but I still tease him about posting it every opportunity he has! :D:D It is an admitted jealousy.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
You like them racks wif one high and looking at you, and the other pointing at the floor but lookin at the wall. All google eyed. You'd pick that up in a bar before the perfect matched set of Ds.

I have seen a fair amount of the bar racks lol. I still have to look at them no matter where they are pointing lol :D.

I have been in a bar where a hot perfect rack walked in the door and the DJ stopped the music and every guy in the place looked at the door and started clapping and cheering lol.