Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

EHD MAP

Did a quick search on the ODNR pages and didn’t see anything yet for this year. Stumbled on this on FB this morning though. First real confirmation I’ve seen.
1569419075805.jpeg

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Kentucky is fantastic in their updates. I don't think I've ever seen a map in Ohio like Kentucky does.

LonewolfNopack

The woods
Probably afraid it would discourage license sales. I have yet to see any evidence of EHD YET, but I do know it is here and has been confirmed by DOW. I am going to guess once folks get out these first few weeks hunting, we are going to start hearing alot more cases.

Reactions: Jackalope

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Probably afraid it would discourage license sales. I have yet to see any evidence of EHD YET, but I do know it is here and has been confirmed by DOW. I am going to guess once folks get out these first few weeks hunting, we are going to start hearing alot more cases.

Ding ding ding.

Chass

The Hills
Hahaha I really doubt that. First someone would have to post on Facebook about EHD, then someone would have to explain it. By then they'd be asking if you had to wear hunters orange for bow season and if .450 bushmaster is legal to use in Ohio. If there was 1 deer left in the state, still be a 1000+ tags sold for that 1 deer.

Reactions: Jamie

NWOHhunter

NW Ohio
Hahaha I really doubt that. First someone would have to post on Facebook about EHD, then someone would have to explain it. By then they'd be asking if you had to wear hunters orange for bow season and if .450 bushmaster is legal to use in Ohio. If there was 1 deer left in the state, still be a 1000+ tags sold for that 1 deer.

Say what?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jamie

Ohio
Hahaha I really doubt that. First someone would have to post on Facebook about EHD, then someone would have to explain it. By then they'd be asking if you had to wear hunters orange for bow season and if .450 bushmaster is legal to use in Ohio. If there was 1 deer left in the state, still be a 100,000+ tags sold for that 1 deer.

fixed it for ya. ;)

Reactions: Chass

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Seen one floating in a creek feeding the local lake today. It could have been hit on the road, or EHD. I haven't heard anything around here and hope the summer of '07 is never repeated...