Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Facebook

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
just sent you a friend request...josh hunter here. For some reason it wouldn't let me send a message with it....I'm bout to go find Dale now.

Which Josh Hunter? I pulled up like 15.

Milo
View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message View Blog Entries View Articles

The Crew

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ugh... He sure did get me! I copied and pasted the name in facebook. Some interesting accounts. I should have looked to see who was saying it first...MILO hahahaha got me.

Beentown

Last edited:

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Ugh... He sure did get me! I copied and pasted the name in facebook. Some interesting accounts. I should have looked to see who was saying it first...MILO hahahaha got me.

Beentown

Not enough coffee this morning lol. You know Milo is sitting there rolling on the floor now right :D.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Charles Beener...I actually like FB. If I ever get divorced they are lined up for some lovin! lol

Beentown

P.S. Jackalope take a point on your man card and get on there. It would be easier than Craigslist for ya. Say something witty a couple times...they think your listening and the panties WILL drop...just sayin.

I told the guys just a few weeks ago..

"I should get a facbook account and bang all your hot friends that have you in their "friend zone.." LOL

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Dam you dumb asses are ate up with that shit...:smiley_bestfriends::smiley_call:

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Rob Nash graduated a year or two behind me. We played high school baseball together and he lived pretty close to me.
Phil Nesselroad used to live in my area. We played flag football together in elementary school, but he went to a different school within the same district. The schools would've combined in junior high, but he moved away before then.

How do you know them?

Nash & I went to college together, and still hunt together all the time. Our wives get jealous during hunting season I think because we talk to each other, and see each other more than we see our spouses.

I worked with Phil Nesselroad for years until he both up and moved to Florida. Many a beer were drank and I think we might have made it into a nudie bar once or twice over the years we hung out together...

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
Facebook takes a lot of shit, but MySpace was the bullshit stuff. Facebook is sweet because you only befriend who you want, the pages are simple and load fast, and it's fun to get in contact with people from way back and from all over the world. I still keep in contact with most of my old college buddies through Facebook. Those are guys that would have fallen through the cracks had it not been for FB. And it's a powerful marketing tool!