Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

familiya spica 7

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
You guys crack me up. LOL .. Sucker slipped under my radar for registration.. I usually get an email sent to my BB for new users.

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
ROTFLMA!!! You guys are just to funny. I love T.O.O.

LOL, Jackalope, I should have sent ya a PM instead of just asking where you were.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
ROTFLMA!!! You guys are just to funny. I love T.O.O.

LOL, Jackalope, I should have sent ya a PM instead of just asking where you were.

Or click the little triangle at the bottom of the post... I think that goes to my jackalope account.. Might go to the admin account.. I'll fix it so it goes to the jackalope account.

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Or click the little triangle at the bottom of the post... I think that goes to my jackalope account.. Might go to the admin account.. I'll fix it so it goes to the jackalope account.

Copy that Big Guy!

Don't lock this thread, I am still laughing out loud with everyones comments, lol.

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Ive read this thread at least four times now and I laugh hysterically every time.

Same here Archertl, it's just too funny. Maybe it's becasue we have lived a sheltered life on another fourm. I feel like we can actually open up here and be our selves.

I just look forward to Dannmann and Jackalope's threads. I got tears in my eyes.

Just to good.

Last edited:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I just found this and I must say I am mighty impressed with Milo. One minute after the post Milo had the poster nailed. Good shootin' quickdraw! No hesitation in how you felt either was there?:smiley_cowboy:

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
I just found this and I must say I am mighty impressed with Milo. One minute after the post Milo had the poster nailed. Good shootin' quickdraw! No hesitation in how you felt either was there?:smiley_cowboy:

Dang, I was 4 minutes behind Milo. He beat me to da punch. :)