Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Fawns.

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
I can get up too 3 different critters in a picture but can't remember getting 4...

Here is some pics.Sorry for the low cam quality ..Gotta make do with what I got.Wife took a video during a rain storm of the same 2 fawns we been seeing just standing out in the storm..I will try an upload it an post a link in the next day or two..

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I have a few of fawns, but nothing exciting. Had some pretty cool fawn pics two years ago with a set of twins nursing. Nothing out of the ordinary this year so far. Was pretty dang close to a fawn with the tractor and flail mower a couple weeks ago. That would have sucked. I would have felt horrible.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I have a few of fawns, but nothing exciting. Had some pretty cool fawn pics two years ago with a set of twins nursing. Nothing out of the ordinary this year so far. Was pretty dang close to a fawn with the tractor and flail mower a couple weeks ago. That would have sucked. I would have felt horrible.

I was wondering about that the other day. Wondered how many deer get nailed when they cut the hay fields. The one property I hunt they have no diary cows anymore so they just let the huge pastures get overgrown and cut and bail it now. I know the deer had been laying in that tall grass. That's where I seen one of the big boys a few weeks ago.