Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FB and FS shed hunting 2017/18

Fletch

Supporting Member
Just got off the phone with my friend out in Illinois... He said is was talking to one of the outfitters last Sunday and he said they have found very few sheds and while searching have jumped numerous bucks still holding.. He did say they found some with blood on them... So maybe a lot will drop the next couple of days and will be available for us and not picked over by locals....

Fletch

Supporting Member
Ric you know Chad and me are going to be looking hard, after all we have to compete with you guy's... I would say you have an advantage in Iowa over us as I'm sure there have been boots on the ground ahead of us... But as long as we don't encounter any "Stormy Conditions" we'll be ok.....

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Ric you know Chad and me are going to be looking hard, after all we have to compete with you guy's... I would say you have an advantage in Iowa over us as I'm sure there have been boots on the ground ahead of us... But as long as we don't encounter any "Stormy Conditions" we'll be ok.....

Lol, I think she’s after a bigger fish for bigger money right now...:D

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County

Lol, I think she’s after a bigger fish for bigger money right now...:D
Not if I bribe her with a turkey call [emoji23]

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Couple teaser pics they texted yesterday.
77099.jpeg
77098.jpeg
77045.jpeg

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Whew doggie! Can't wait to see all the pics. So far I'm loving what I see! Enjoy and be safe my friends.