Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Feral cat has many lives

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
The shit heads across the road from the cabin think they are the Vinton county animal shelter. They drag cats, dogs, goats etc home all the time and just let them roam... The cats think the space under the cabin is a good place to live, have kittens and raise hell.. We get tired of coming down to the cabin in the summer after it's been shut up for a couple weeks and the whole place smells like cat piss from where they are under the cabin...

So i sit on the back swing, drink some beer, and load the .22.... I'll open a can of sardines and put it up on the side of the hill out back after i drip a trail from the front porch to the can...

We've found an easier way though.. I can't say what it is because "It is against federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with it's labeling"

epe

Lancaster
thunder look up look up how many rabbits feral cats kill. It would amaze you.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Buckrun

Evidently this cat has access to the internet. Every since I posted I was going to take it out I haven’t seen it. That is until yesterday when I went into my barn to get something. It ran out! Well I told the wife about seeing it and she said “if it is hanging around there must be mice and if it is eating mice you should leave it alone”

Well I have been over ruled. The cat will live... :smiley_asswhip:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Evidently this cat has access to the internet. Every since I posted I was going to take it out I haven’t seen it. That is until yesterday when I went into my barn to get something. It ran out! Well I told the wife about seeing it and she said “if it is hanging around there must be mice and if it is eating mice you should leave it alone”

Well I have been over ruled. The cat will live... :smiley_asswhip:

You gave in too easy..

If it's hanging around there, it must be pissing and crapping in my barn.
If it's hangign around there, it must be infesting my barn with flees.
If it's hanging around there, it will have litters of kittens in my barn.

Isn't a $1 mouse trap tons better?

The cats gonna die... Now more than ever...