Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Finally joined.

I'm a long time reader of the forum and never thought about joining until I watched the Podcast. I actually quit hunting a few years back but I still frequent the sight because the material on the site beats any magazine out there. After I quit hunting I struggled to find a hobby that I could have the same passion about. I've just begun to read about the new craze on 22lr precision shooting. I've always enjoyed shooting combat pistol but with the lack of ammo, I've turned my attention to NRL22. I lived in Vincent Ohio for 17 years and moved to Marietta Ohio about 3 years ago. I joined Fort Harmar Rifle Club which holds some 22lr precision shoots. Though I no longer chase whitetails I still love hearing the hunting stories and seeing the pics. I also love the threads of Whats for dinner and Whats in your cup. Keep up the good work with the Podcast. Matt

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Welcome to the forum and great introduction! I'm a lifelong Washington County resident, as are a few more of us. Always good to have another local on here!

Reactions: giles

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
Welcome!

I've been interested in that precision 22 stuff but it's quickly becoming as pricey as the centerfire version. That and until my kids either want to try it out or they're done with extracurriculars i probably won't have the time to invest.

Would love to see your set up and such.