Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Finally

Jamie

Ohio
a birthday gift worth having. it's only 10 days late due to some problem of theirs with processing the order, but they made it right. I may get up early just to press coffee even though I have a root canal at 9 in the morning (broke a tooth on saturday morning) then on to work. :) #fuck2020

IMG_3120.JPG

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
a birthday gift worth having. it's only 10 days late due to some problem of theirs with processing the order, but they made it right. I may get up early just to press coffee even though I have a root canal at 9 in the morning (broke a tooth on saturday morning) then on to work. :) #fuck2020

View attachment 109961
Man that’s a great stash of coffee right there! I love the JB Just Black. I’m on the auto shipment plan. Delicious coffee. And I know it’s coffee snob blasphemy, but I just get the Kcups. My lazy ass ain’t got time for nothing else! Lol

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
I almost bought that at GNC store 3 weeks ago. Then again today at bass pro, I just passed it by....next time I will get one. Been wanting something different. Jimbo got me one from bearded butcher...it was damn good coffee as well.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Folger's or Dunkin donuts if I splurge. Too cheap to buy it. If it's hot and has caffeine. . . Happy belated birthday Jamie!

Reactions: Jamie

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Happy bday Jamie!!!
BRC is some good stuff... Been too Nine Line a few times and walking into that place your senses come alive!!!! 👍🏼

Jamie

Ohio
well, the "JB" through my drip coffee maker is very good. It has a little smoother finish and more mellow than the Kirkland/Starbucks "House Blend" that I drink most of the time, but the flavor is almost identical. both of these are medium roast Arabica beans. looking forward to one of the dark roasts tomorrow.

jlewis4390

I love the Blackbeard’s blend I bought the CAF yesterday at gun store and it’s super good as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk