Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Find the Buck

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Took a quick walk out after lunch to switch memory cards. Not a lot of pictures where I moved my camera to, but got one good buck moving during daylight. I think this is a deer that I called Poncho last season....

Since it's Fair season out there, step right up and try your luck, look at the picture and find the buck!!!

I'll post up another picture later, but there is a deer in there somewhere....

:smiley_confused_sch

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
It's that new Vertigo pattern.... blends in like nothing else.

Alright, here's a slightly better pic...

Tree Monkey

NW ohio
He is actually just below your pick jack, you just missed him with your circle. Your circle actually cuts through just above his eyes, the deer is looking righ at the camera....at least I think or have talked myself into believing that.

Last edited:

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
No wonder I can't kill a deer! I can't see the buggers! :smiley_bril::smiley_adfundum::smiley_adfundum:

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
You got it Red!!!

Here's the first picture in the sequence. The deer was walking from right to left down the slope...

Here's a couple more of him before he started walking down the slope and out of the picture...

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
There's one or two bigger in this same area as this guy, but I'd certainly be happy to shoot this buck too. :smiley_beer:

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Nice buck Curran! I use too be pretty good at finding the hidden pic's in the Highlight mags but you stumped me there.LOL