Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Findlay anyone?

rrr

There's a college....and there's some clubs that all the Heidleburg girls go TOO!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
30-40min away in Lima just south of Findlay. Bring your coyote gun and we can meet up. Rossford Ohio is just up the road to the north. Stay away from there. I hear Mike is from there. lol He is probably okay. However, I hear the Bass Pro Shop acts like a money vacuum on your wallet.

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
30-40min away in Lima just south of Findlay. Bring your coyote gun and we can meet up. Rossford Ohio is just up the road to the north. Stay away from there. I hear Mike is from there. lol He is probably okay. However, I hear the Bass Pro Shop acts like a money vacuum on your wallet.

Yes it does. I can see the store from my bedroom window. :smiley_depressive:

huntn2

Hudson, OH

I will see what I can do about this Phil! If I can't swing bringing some stuff to hunt, I can at least by some beers :)

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
I'm just south of findlay off I-75in Mt. Cory . If your a single guy then Yucatan liquor stand on Tiffin avenue across from the mall is a great spo for college girls. Nino's bar on main street is always packed as is Uncle Bucks across the street.

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Well, I just got word that my project assignment has been switched. No more Findlay for those 2 weeks. I am sure I will be out there at some point and will reach out to you guys when that time comes again.

rrr

Thank you Red, yes Yucatan is the place I was thinking off....if you run into a girl with vampire canine teeth RUN....but that's another story.

Oh, looks like you're gonna miss out on all the fun!