Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Fire on a log...

rrr

Just put a fire on the log!

Topics tonight include:

Eminent domain and property rights (the paper I'm supposed to be writing)
Drinking for dummies (because I turn 21 in 25.5 hours)

And kill buck deerz

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Just put a log on the fire !

Topics tonight include:

Eminent domain and property rights (the paper I'm supposed to be writing)
Drinking for dummies (because I turn 21 in 25.5 hours)

And kill buck deerz

There I fixed it for ya. How many drinks have you had while reading that "Drinking for Dummies" book review anyway? lmao

Get ya some coffee take a small break to rest your eyes and get your ass back to writing that paper !!!!

rrr

Oh I know that's why I don't sleep. I'd like to go to bed around 2 tonight, get up oh say 830 tomorrow, that gives me a lot of time to get this thing done before midnight!

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA
I'm finishing my final draft of my essay on deer population control methods. Writing is something that comes easy to me so it's not a big deal. I only take one class at a time, but I'm going to start doubling up next semester. Two classes don't sound like much, but when your a part time student with a full time job/life it's challenging.

I usually go to bed around 2330 and get up at 0530. I also drink a lot of coffee (spiked with an espresso) and at least one low carb monster a day. No wonder I'm on high blood pressure meds......

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I usually go to bed around 2330 and get up at 0530. I also drink a lot of coffee (spiked with an espresso) and at least one low carb monster a day. No wonder I'm on high blood pressure meds......

That'll end (meds) after you retire lol.... Low stress and more hunting and fishing and relaxing and working the jobs you want to work helps some too....