Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Flooding around my town

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio

I have seen some floods in this town over the past 30 years but I think this is the worst one yet. We had 12"+ of snow on the ground and add in the few inches of rain and this is what happens.

rrr

For the record, water or not, that's one of the worst intersections (top pic) that I've driven through lol....

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
It didn't use to be that bad until the state came in and made the city change the signal lights and take out the right turn lane. Now we have more accidents then we ever had before the change. Matter of fact that is the intersection that the semi hit me at lol.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Could be worse. Areas between me and Tree Monkey made the weather channel last night. St.Marys/Wapakoneta/Uniopolis/Buckland were nasty. I am 7 miles north of Wapakoneta. 10-15 minutes from Uniopolis and Buckland, and around 20-25min from St. Marys. Pretty nasty. I survived. Haven't heard from TM.

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
We were still under a level 3 this morning here in Hardin county... it was downright nasty... seen whole cars under water where you could just see the roof.

My sump pump needs a rest!

Sent via Droid2 with Tapatalk

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
The water was up to the top of a semi at the 13 and 30 intersection in Mansfield. They had to bring in a CAT front loader to rescue people from the BP station at the intersection. It sure got bad in alot of places.