Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Fluteman's Custom Wrist Slings

Alphamax10

Kirtland, Ohio
Fluteman did it again. Love it Greg!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330782281.066001.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330782281.066001.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 154

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Fluteman...
I'd like to place an order with you. See the below pic... I'd like a sling to somewhat match Predator Deception Brown camo. Let me know if you can see these colors ok (thought you said you were color blind or something), and if not I'll pick the colors out of your list.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Jimbo, I'd have to check the colors and get with the wife to make sure everything matches up, but I'm pretty sure I have everything to do that.

Charles, I don't have the black/white speckle, but I could order some.

I've also gotta order more leather pieces, but I believe I do have two left.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Jimbo, I'd have to check the colors and get with the wife to make sure everything matches up, but I'm pretty sure I have everything to do that.

Don't want you to have to order that special for me.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio

Thanks, broseph... No rush.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Greg, hopefully you didn't start on that sling already. I was hoping that (in the pic above) you could swap out that reddish-brown color with emerald green. You could use coyote brown instead of that tan-ish color. Also, I know I called it 'cream' in the pic above, but white would work fine. Thanks buddy.

Last edited:

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Greg, hopefully you didn't start on that sling already. I was hoping that (in the pic above) you could swap out that reddish-brown color with emerald green. You could use coyote brown instead of that tan-ish color. Also, I know I called it 'cream' in the pic above, but white would work fine. Thanks buddy.

So coyote brown, emerald green, and white. Is there a fourth?

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
So coyote brown, emerald green, and white. Is there a fourth?

yea, dark brown... gimme a sec... ill draw up a pic

hopefully this helps...

4 colors... white, dark brown, coyote brown, and either emerald green or kelly green (whichever one looks the most subtle)

Sorry for being a PITA.

Last edited:

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
yea, dark brown... gimme a sec... ill draw up a pic

hopefully this helps...

4 colors... white, dark brown, coyote brown, and either emerald green or kelly green (whichever one looks the most subtle)

Sorry for being a PITA.

No problem at all. I won't have get a chance to build them until Friday anyway. Besides, you just saved me an hours worth of work in trying to figure out what colors were in the sling you posted! LOL

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
No problem at all. I won't have get a chance to build them until Friday anyway. Besides, you just saved me an hours worth of work in trying to figure out what colors were in the sling you posted! LOL

Lol... good deal, man. Whenever you get to it is fine. Gracias much.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
This is my second wrist sling from Fluteman's Custom Slings and I'm just as happy with this one as I was with the first. Excellent job as usual, Greg. This one turned out just like I had hoped.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Oops photo!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1332197525794.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1332197525794.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 172
  • uploadfromtaptalk1332197614019.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1332197614019.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 135

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Very cool! I must give a heads up to anyone looking: these things are in high demand! Best wrist sling on the market! Put my order in over the weekend and I look forward to getting it. I know it will be great. Anyone looking for one of these for the upcoming season might think about contacting the Fluteman. Sure don't want to be without one!

thanks Greg!