Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE FOR SALE - Groundblind

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a Cabelas brand groundblind and has their version of a camo pattern. I have owned this blind for 5 years, but it looks new. No rips, tears or other marks or mars in the material. It has its' own carry bag with carry straps and the tie down ropes and stakes are in a side pocket, on the carry bag and have never been used.

The camo mesh windows are removable and are attached by velcro. The camo windows have quick drop down flaps with t-buttons for silent opening. There's some plastic over the windows (in the pics) to keep the wind out, while I've been using it as an ice shelter and it is easily removed...too easily and therefore my reason for wanting to sell it and purchase an ice shelter for ice fishing.

The demensions are: 58" L x 58" W x 60" H.
I'm selling this blind to purchase an ice shanty.

Asking: $80
No Checks! Cash ONLY!

Thank you, Bowhunter57

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Good lookin blind there, Daniel... I hope you can find a buyer here. On a side note, I just picked up the Cabelas Ice Team Hub Shelter at Cabelas yesterday... it's a 6'x6' shelter, with plenty of room for 3 guys to fish in comfortably. It's regularly like 200 bucks, but was on sale in Dundee for 129.99. I thought it was a good deal so my brother and I each bought one. It's a piece of cake to set up and take down also.

JBrown said:
On a side note, I just picked up the Cabelas Ice Team Hub Shelter at Cabelas yesterday... it's a 6'x6' shelter, with plenty of room for 3 guys to fish in comfortably. It's regularly like 200 bucks, but was on sale in Dundee for 129.99.
JBrown,
Yep...that's the one that I have my eyes on, for about a week. The fat man in the red suit, brought me a $50 gift card for Cabelas and that's what I intend to spend in on...if I can sell this blind. I'll put the g-blind money together with the gift card and go shopping. :smiley_bril:

This blind would make a good one for someone hunting turkeys...or just about anything.

Good hunting, Bowhunter57

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Looks very similar to the Timber Strike blind hub system. If this is the case, then it is a very well build blind. Far superior to the Ameristep blinds. Good luck with your sale Daniel!

Just an update to this ad. I'm including a custom camo carry bag for the original factory carry bag to fit inside. I didn't care for the all black carry bag, so I made this camo carry bag.

The UPDATED price is $75 + Shipping. UPS Shipping is $35, as far as Wyoming. This item weighs 15 lbs. with the UPS box for it be shipped.
I would be willing to meet someone half way, in person, if they're within 80 miles of the Lima/Allen County area...for $75 without the shipping.

Thank you, Bowhunter57

camofry

*Supporting Member*
Were are you in ohio? I would meet you half way. I have one of these blinds and love it.

I could meet you in Kenton.

Last edited:

rrr

Dang nice buy!

Kenton? Just watch out for the helicoptor driving, carrot raising farmer!

camofry

*Supporting Member*
I have a coon job in Morrol on Monday so maybe we can get together before or after that monday. That would put me about half way to kenton. I will call you tomorrow afternoon if that ok, or you can call me when you have the time tomorrow. 419-560-9384

Status
Not open for further replies.