Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Free Neon Fusion Vanes

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Good stuff, dude... Not sure if I'll use them or not, but it never hurts to have spare vanes in the archery box! Thanks for posting this.

buckbuster217

*Supporting Member*
Byesville, Ohio
I entered their contest on facebook awhile back and was one of the 15 winners picked!!!! got 72 neon fuse vanes in the mail yesterday!!!! enough to do 2 dozen arrows, ordered some new wraps tonight, as soon as they get here I will get some pics up of the arrows all dolled up!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

buckbuster217

*Supporting Member*
Byesville, Ohio
Got the arrows finished up tonight, Zeon Fusion vanes with buck bone camo with flames, will get some better pics out in the sun tommorow

Attachments

• zeon fusion.jpg
    zeon fusion.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 246
Got the arrows finished up tonight, Zeon Fusion vanes with buck bone camo with flames, will get some better pics out in the sun tommorow

Looks good...They don't look to shabby in the light..A guy I know recorded a video shooting them in low light..An you could see them pretty well I thought..I use a Bohning Helix jig an the ribs made into the Zeon fusions make it stick in the clamp upon removal.So i continue to use Norway Predator Duravanes

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Got mine in the mail today, i'll hopefully get em on sometime next week

Me too. They look pretty good. From what I can tell, the green and orange project a lot of light to the edges, but the reddish-pink ones don't glow worth a damn.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Nope nothing for me either. I forgot to check the mail today so I went out to the box hoping to find some fletchings and nothing. :smiley_blackeye:

You guys sure know how to get a guys hopes up and then make them come crashing down rather quick, GEESH!