Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Friend's sons buck

epe

Lancaster
I first saw a text of it on a guys phone..I knew Ron several years ago. Hunted farm on the back side of his a couple times.

I graduated with him and ran around with him during school. Went with him on my senior trip to Myrtle Beach....oh man....:D

deerslayer1985

Yes this is the buck My father posted last year. I know they guy, and his son. It is neighboring farm to ours. It is a hell of a buck. Its not very wide, but it had tines, and mass...Should be in the mid to upper 160's, and would have grossed over 170 if it hadn't broke off a big tine at the base.....He went downhill in some aspects, but gained in others. Last year he had a g4, and g5 on his left. This year he had a g2 that had a split on it, and a g3 only....Not sure why he lost his g4, and g5.... 11 point.JPG11 point 2.JPG

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Yes this is the buck My father posted last year. I know they guy, and his son. It is neighboring farm to ours. It is a hell of a buck. Its not very wide, but it had tines, and mass...Should be in the mid to upper 160's, and would have grossed over 170 if it hadn't broke off a big tine at the base.....He went downhill in some aspects, but gained in others. Last year he had a g4, and g5 on his left. This year he had a g2 that had a split on it, and a g3 only....Not sure why he lost his g4, and g5....View attachment 17491View attachment 17492

I thought that was you that posted this buck. I don't forget slob bucks and thought I remembered you being in Washington county and that buck you posted had great mass,narrow spread and heavy tall brows.

That young hunter will have a hard time topping this one for sure! Congrats to him!

deerslayer1985

No hes not on the forum....That I know of anyways....He hunts the farm adjoining Rons, and just across the road from our 350 acres. We didn't get pics of that deer this year yet....Zack did though. He usually don't come to our side of the road till around this time of year.. Looks like he won't be this year....lol It is a very impressive buck...It still had a couple more good years in it too. He would have been 4.5 years old we think.....