Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Fs & fb shed thread of 2015

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
My first set this year. Some rodent damage though...:tantrum:

These make my #'s 5 & 6.(not counting the busted off rack I found awhile back)

Added another angle so you get an idea of the terrain

Last edited:

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I don't know why some of my pics are deleted?!? They were doubles in my album so I deleted one and they left our thread even though I still have an extra pic still in my album...

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Few more pics of yesterday's walk

Had this fuggar at 40-45 yards not knowing I was anywhere around and coulda put a 22 round in his ear hole pretty easy! Had tried taking a much better pic with my phone when he was standing still at 40 but my finger didn't hit the button just as he saw me and bolted but I did manage to get off one pic as he was running away. Looked to be pretty good size TOO.

This is one of 3 standing cornfields I've been walking through the past week! Lots of wind,heavy snow and ice damage over the course of winter make it a great draw for all sorts of critters. I've covered all three fields pretty good and have not found the first shed in them yet! The bucks are either still packing or getting fed over a corn pile somewhere in the area cuz I'd have bet money I'd find at least one shed in them by now! The buck numbers are also very low in my area the last couple years too which might my the reason. Time will tell, I'll keep plugging away as I still need the exercise...lol!