Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Full Draw Film Tour - Columbus

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
I recommend going to this if you have the chance in the future, it’s a great event. Thanks to @Curran for putting it on. It was nice to meet you along with @Wildlife @JOHNROHIO and @Boarhead

Thank you Issac! It was really nice to meet, if only for a few minutes. Hopefully next time around we can bs for a while longer!

I really appreciate all you guys that came out. Sorry I didn’t get a chance to meet you @Wildlife but I’m stoked to see you won some goodies!

@JOHNROHIO and @Boarhead did pretty good on prizes TOO! I’d say it was a great night all around.

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sean i just wanna thank you guys for all you do to protect our rights.
The hunting films were awesome to watch and the raffle drawings were great.
I was telling John i have never won anything at these type of events but that sure changed last night.
The blind chair is going to be really nice, but then winning the framed wildlife picture i figured i made up for past events not winning...But Damn! What a surprise when i won the Bodyguard 380.
Thanks again and was good seeing you again today when i picked up the gun.
And yes John did make out pretty good also.

Attachments

• 0921181459d.jpg
    0921181459d.jpg
    223.3 KB · Views: 122
  • 0921181457b-1.jpg
    0921181457b-1.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 165

OhioWhiteTails

Supporting Member
Flatlands
Sean i just wanna thank you guys for all you do to protect our rights.
The hunting films were awesome to watch and the raffle drawings were great.
I was telling John i have never won anything at these type of events but that sure changed last night.
The blind chair is going to be really nice, but then winning the framed wildlife picture i figured i made up for past events not winning...But Damn! What a surprise when i won the Bodyguard 380.
Thanks again and was good seeing you again today when i picked up the gun.
And yes John did make out pretty good also.
Dang you made out like a thief in the night!