Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Fun video I did

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
At first youtube blocked my song that I set to go with it. I was not a happy camper at all lmao.

UK,
Not addicted just bored with editing software lmao. Just happens that it is the only place I have found that I can upload video to lol.

Last edited:

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Love that video at 2:24....what a stud

That big boy is in there a few times lmao. :17 - :26 - :40 - :54

The pic at :54 was the last time I had him on film. I'm not sure where he was hiding all season but he should be a MONSTER this year :D.

Never get tired of watching this video lmao.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Try uploading to another site and see if my music is blocked :tantrum:

UK,

I just use the Windows Live Movie Maker. It's not the best out there but it will work until I pirate something better lmao.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
See if this one is any better. Only took me 3x to get it to upload lmao. It is up and playing the music though :smiley_clap:

[video]http://s995.photobucket.com/albums/af75/redcloud102/?action=view&current=TheBoys.mp4[/video]

[/URL][/IMG]

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Great job Adam! You def got some dandies TOO go after this fall!

As far as I know all the big boys made it this past season and I know all the ones since the first of the year I have pics of are fine as well. I heard a good one was shot on the neighbors property but I'm not sure what it was and since my idea of nice is different then the next guy you just never know when you hear somebody say " A nice one was shot " lol. I will be keeping tabs on them this summer and try finding them come season that's for sure :)