Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Future shed hunter

LonewolfNopack

The woods
I like this picture of my son too much not to share. Cant wait to have another set of eyes with me in a few years.
IMG_4585.JPG

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Thanks fellas. I try my hardest not to take a single second for granted.

You'll be fine. Just know: you're going to miss some firsts. You're going to miss some ball games. Life happens. Just do your best to give your kids as much of your time as possible. We were all influenced. Good and bad influences. Just do your best to be the main influence in your kids lives.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Being a dad is the single best thing we can do on this earth, IMO. It's changed me as a man in many more ways than I could even articulate. I know you have some great principles and morals, so he's going to grow up being taught properly. One of the gifts of this forum is seeing guys enter new stages in life after years of seeing them in one phase or another. For you young guns, seeing you become fathers is an enriching experience here on the forum!

Last edited:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Being a dad is the single best thing we can do on this earth, IMO. It's changed me as a many in more ways than I could even articulate. I know you have some great principles and morals, so he's going to grow up being taught properly. One of the gifts of this forum is seeing guys enter new stages in life after years of seeing them in one phase or another. For you young guns, seeing you become fathers is an enriching experience here on the forum1
Well put Jesse, couldn’t have said it any better...