Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Fyi...

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
It would only be a matter of time before the questions started flying, so I’m going to address this openly before we get to that point. Official as off 5PM last night, I am no longer involved with the BuckEye Cam Pro-Staff in any capacity. With the changes going on in my life with my job, Tracie changing shifts, kid talk and some health problems I have not discussed (and would like to keep it that way please) I knew I had to simplify my life in some way. I felt I was no longer able to dedicate the time and energy necessary to give BEC the benefits they needed and expected from me and the Pro-Staff. Obviously there will be some lingering questions and I do not have the answer to any of those at this time, so please save any specific questions concerning BEC, the shoot, and Pro-Staff for another day and time. BEC will need to address most of that in the coming weeks and we’ll all find out when it’s time to find out.

This was an extremely difficult decision to make; but one I felt I needed to make in regards to my best interest at this time in my life. I am very thankful for the opportunity that I was given and you will not hear me speak negatively of BEC. I still believe they manufacture the finest trail cameras in the industry, all the while offering first class customer service from right here in Ohio. It was a sweet ride while it lasted, but I’m comfortable with the decision I have made and it is time to move on with my life.

With that, let's move on...

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Jesse
I am happy Jesse that you are prioritizing your life. Sometimes a good thing,just isn't the good thing right now.. I think you have done a great Job as the president of the BEC Prostaff and hope that the next president will continue in your footsteps.

TOOzers
The partnership between BuckEye Cam and TheOhioOutdoors remains unchanged. BEC has been a constant supporter by hosting this site on their servers and and will continue to be a partner for the foreseeable future. This allows Too to remain without monthly reoccurring costs.. By doing so we can continue to keep too as independent and Ad free as possible. We thank everyone for their donations and helping Jesse and I recover our initial start up costs. Through your Contributions both literary and monetarily this place is possible.

Also, The gateway for the purchase of BEC products through TOO is still there. If at anytime you wish to purchase a BEC product please let me know.

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
Jesse,

I didnt want to just throw something down on here like "WOW" and leave it at that.

I am happy for you bro. You have your priorities in line and are gearing up for a life change. Nothing wrong with that. You have done a great job runing the pro staff and I was glad I was able to contribute. I hope I am able to contribute as much if not more in the future.

You are good guy and have put yourself out there more than alot of people would care to do. I congratulate you on your decision and know that everything will work out great for you.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
If BEC needs an enthusiastic chubby lil Carhartt-sportin' ground-huntin scent-smokin deer-pummelling staffer let 'em know I'm available....as you know, I'm highly photogenic lol

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
Thinking about you Jesse and hope for the best for you and family!

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Kids will get you to prioritize right away... in a good way though. I used to coach football. Three kids is why I don't anymore. Giving up things is tough, but the long term reward will be priceless.
I don't know much about your involvement in BEC since I'm kinda new with you guys and still learning about everyone... I wish you the and your family the best.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
You were President of their ProStaff? Hell, I thought you just loitered and BS'd with them while pimping their cameras. hahaha

I wish you and Tracie all the luck in the world. Whatever health issues, and whatever the good Lord has in store for you two in the children department, I wish you the best. Prayers sent! Thanks for your time as President. I know the Bow SHoot last year was a huge hit!

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I'm sure it was an extremely difficult decision, but I'm glad to here you're thinking of the future. Only Jesse knows what's best for Jesse, so I'm sure everything will work out just fine. Good luck with the kid talk... I'm hoping to be in that position soon as well!

Milo

Tatonka guide.
I'm sure it was an extremely difficult decision, but I'm glad to here you're thinking of the future. Only Jesse knows what's best for Jesse, so I'm sure everything will work out just fine. Good luck with the kid talk... I'm hoping to be in that position soon as well!

NO..NO...Only Jesse's wife knows whats good for Jesse:smiley_clap: lmao

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
HAHA!

Assuming the person we tapped to take over accepts the position, the Pro-Staff is left in great hands. I hope that the hard work we've put in over the past two years will leave him with a solid foundation to build on. I have no doubts this person will do a fantastic job, better than I could have, with all future BEC Pro-Staff endeavors. Future shoots are the perfect oppurtunity for TOO gatherings, so I'll be sure to give him my full support as we move forward.

rrr

Sooo...I happen to know that the rules of succession follow that the Vice President takes the President's spot in many cases....

SELL YOUR BEC STOCK, Greg is in charge!! lmao

Kidding, Greg or whoever will do a great job as I'm sure you will be missed Jesse. Can't wait for the next BEC / TOO shoot!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Ditto to what Jim said, except the having kids part.(already have two teen girls and don't need more.LOL). Goodluck TOO you and Tracie. Sometimes it's time to move on or make an adjustment in your life.