Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Given Your Choice.....

Fletch

Supporting Member
Ok.... You have two really nice bucks headed your way... Ones a perfect 12 point that is very symmetrical and the other has junk coming out everywhere... Both will score approx. the same... Which one you shooting... Junk is different and cool, but I'm taking the nice even symmetrical rack every time...

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
Let'em walk - 'TOO' small :giggle:

Seriously though, doesn't matter to me, which ever one offers up the best opportunity to take him cleanly will get the shot.

Fletch

Supporting Member
I’ll take door number two....I’ve got plenty of symmetrical bucks, never killed a true non typical.

Ok... So lets look whats behind doors number 1 and 2.....

First buck is behind door number 1 and second buck is behind door number 2... Buck behind door number 2 scored higher than door number 1.... I'm taking door number 1...

Attachments

• T Buck.jpeg
    T Buck.jpeg
    101.9 KB · Views: 163
  • 200 inch.jpg
    200 inch.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 160
Reactions: Sgt Fury

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
Ok... So lets look whats behind doors number 1 and 2.....

First buck is behind door number 1 and second buck is behind door number 2... Buck behind door number 2 scored higher than door number 1.... I'm taking door number 1...
That is a great typical but I’m still taking door number two. Not many people have killed a non typical....and I’m not talking about a typical with three or four abnormal points...I mean a true non typical.

Reactions: Fletch

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Are they the same age? Aw who cares. Whichever shows up first. Not many would pass either buck. I'd probably go with #2 because we don't see many NT in my area. Plenty of clean 8pt or 10pt. Not many 12pt though.

Reactions: Fletch

Fletch

Supporting Member
Oh wait. I just solved it. The answer is that you are in STARK COUNTY and if you can't make up your mind then just wait for the next buck as it will be a booner too.
Yup.... Stark County land of giants... Hell even home to a Sasquatch... Don't get any better than that...

Reactions: cspot