Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Go to bed steve

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
You have a big day tomorrow and I'm expecting a grand harvest story from you.

Last edited:

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
Man. I think he finally went to sleep lol. Now my turn. 4:30 will be here sooner then I want it to be lol.

NIGHT !!!!

Good luck to all my TOO brothers hitting the woods today. Somebody kill something today would ya? :D Wear your orange and keep then kids in line! LOL!!!

I'll get the lights...

rrr

Welp, nothing. Shot 100 rounds of skeet this morning and did pretty damn good! As for hunting, it was good to see Dante and Redcloud, but no action :(

There's always tomorrow

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
There's always tomorrow

you goin again today? If so we need to get you permission for the other farm, I saw three more over there this morning at first light. took a shot at one but misjudged the yardage and missed it clean.

rrr

No kidding.

I slept in this morning, I'm kicking myself for doing it but I really needed to. Getting ready to get out and do some recon this afternoon. Got a few properties around here that I need to check out.

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Earnie! :smiley_cheerleader:

rrr

Less than promising, just trespassers.

Putting together my plan for tomorrow. I've got a whole week for the most part. This is all time in the woods that I wouldn't have had last year, so I'll take it! :smiley_blink:

rrr

Steve just laid in bed for over and hour and couldn't sleep....damn. The alarm is set for 5 and I will be up but it sure would be nice if I could get some shut eye!:smiley_baby:

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Screwed up sleep pattern... I feel for ya

night capt...
Tomorrow may be the day:smiley_blink:

rrr

I was actually just thinking that I think the last deer I shot was on Dec 22 of '08 - maybe the 22 is a good day for me