Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Good Morning Today...

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
I guess I'll just have to start waring a tin foil hat when I go over to Newark! :smiley_beard::smiley_confused_vra

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Especially when a big brother does not tell the little brother and the little brother has to read about big brother purchasing a gun on the internet!
Your "wtf" wasen't about a gun... it was about meeting cool people from here...:smiley_bro: lol

COB-TY

Ohio
Especially when a big brother does not tell the little brother and the little brother has to read about big brother purchasing a gun on the internet!

Make him let you shoot it too RD. BTW who has seniority?? Oldest that is. :smiley_beard:

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Make him let you shoot it too RD. BTW who has seniority?? Oldest that is. :smiley_beard:

I always let him shoot my guns!:smiley_blink:
Its sweet when all you have to do is take 3 steps out the door onto the deck and point.:smiley_cowboy:

I'm the older one

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Well that would also be me. It comes with the age thing.
Ya see, I've got a few more years of screw-ups to learn from that him...:smiley_blink:

COB-TY

Ohio
Which brother is the smart one?

Neither! One even bought a rifle off me. :smiley_adfundum::smiley_adfundum: Sorry, I couldn't let that "straight" line go by! :smiley_bodyguard::smiley_clap:

J the new gun must be working. I bust 40% today in the back yard, or I'm just get "better". :smiley_cowboy::smiley_cowboy:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Neither! One even bought a rifle off me. :smiley_adfundum::smiley_adfundum: Sorry, I couldn't let that "straight" line go by! :smiley_bodyguard::smiley_clap:

J the new gun must be working. I bust 40% today in the back yard, or I'm just get "better". :smiley_cowboy::smiley_cowboy:

With or without glasses Ted???? Is the Wife over the purchase yet?? lol Glad to hear you're hitting good with it.... I'm not going to be able to shoot untill I go out with it Thanksgiving mornin... Oh well we'll see how well I adapt or at best I have an excuse for missing, right???? lol :smiley_blink: