Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Good News!

rrr

Hey guys, sorry shoulda posted to this but I didn't take my laptop as I got a few very valuable days away from my email....

Interviews went GREAT! Will post more in the morning as I have gotten less than 10 hrs of sleep across the last 3 days. I was calm, cool, and collected and both sets went smooth. I am sure that I will advance onto the next round at least. It's still very competitive and I found that out more but I was able to make some great connections in a few different areas while I was in DC, so we'll see...

rrr

Well, I heard yesterday that my buddy didn't get the same position, which kinda sucks to hear, but that does mean that I'm still in for this line of cuts. I'm expecting my cut email or a request for another interview today or tomorrow...we'll see.

Maybe more importantly, I have an interview in Akron on Thursday for a really attractive position. It's my first choice...so we'll see! Very excited about this possibility!

rrr

The Koch internship coordinator called me and I missed the call because I was in class and didn't feel my phone vibrating in class. I called her back and got her answering machine...dang! I'm feeling pretty confident about it considering that the other rejections have come to friends via email...maybe it's just a question about my references!

There is nothing worse than waiting for a big phone call...

rrr

Wahoooooo!

I was offered the Koch Internship this afternoon. Gonna have to do some evaluating now...