Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Gordo's 2012-2013 Hunting Log

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Man Gordo that is a really nice buck, not sure I would have the self control to let him pass. Best of luck with whatever you decide to do, but I bet when that ole' boy comes strolling in you are going to have to sit on your hands!!

Gordo

Athens County
Man Gordo that is a really nice buck, not sure I would have the self control to let him pass. Best of luck with whatever you decide to do, but I bet when that ole' boy comes strolling in you are going to have to sit on your hands!!

Im afraid to even sit the property because of the temptation!

Gordo

Athens County
That's the prob Milo. If I still had my buck tag in january I wouldn't hesitate.

But at the same time, I just located that triple brow tine buck which i'm starting to put time in on and he's one I would happily shoot tonight with no hesitations.

Top that off with it only being October 10th and the amount of things that can happen. If I went out tonight and skeeterized that 10 pointer, it could b a couple months worth of 'what ifs'.

G

JOHNROHIO

Participation Trophy Winner
Damn gordo, that's a hell of a deer to be passing with nothing else on your radar.

Gordo

Athens County
I'm going to make a play on him this evening. Reality set in last night.

This is another stand dangerously close to where i believe he's holed up at, but again has great terrain to slip in.

I hope he gets outta bed early to enjoy this beautiful weather.