Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

GOT Who's watching?

Big H

Medina
I am not a binge watcher, and haven't really followed any series since 24 until it got TOO hokey. My wife and I kept hearing about GOT and last winter decided to watch an episode and see what the fuss was all about. Long story short, we finished up Season 7 about 3.5 weeks later LOL. A guy at work had the DVD set and we even took it to the cabin and watched when the weather was bad. We don't have cable either, we have a firestick and apparently she knows how to get the series ...

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
I've never watched a single second of either of those. Everybody at work talks about them all the time. I always say im gonna give'em a try
Those are the two best shows out right now IMHO. If you’ve never seen breaking bad...that is a show I would suggest you see. It starts out a little slow but really takes off. It has the best ending that anyone could’ve ever written. It wasn’t a let down like the endings of Seinfeld, Lost or the Sopranos. We liked it so much that we bought the box set and rewatch it every 3-4 years.

Reactions: finelyshedded
I am not a binge watcher, and haven't really followed any series since 24 until it got TOO hokey. My wife and I kept hearing about GOT and last winter decided to watch an episode and see what the fuss was all about. Long story short, we finished up Season 7 about 3.5 weeks later LOL. A guy at work had the DVD set and we even took it to the cabin and watched when the weather was bad. We don't have cable either, we have a firestick and apparently she knows how to get the series ...

That is basically how my wife got into it as well. Heck we'd get home from work and watch 2-3 episodes a night til we got caught up....then said well fuck now what do we do?! Ended up going right into binge watching Vikings after that one.

Bowkills

Nw oh
I need to know about this firestick????We somehow watched season 1 bought the rest. No cable for us. I don't want to overhear people talking about it! 1st big charater to die?.........breanne of tarth.

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
Have never watched walking dead game of thrones vikings sons of anarchy or anything like that. My wife does i get to distracted and end up going outside or playing with the kids. Only thing i can binge watch is the ranch.

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
A8C3E825-07BC-48A8-AE19-37F1AB887D13.jpeg

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
I did binge watch Breaking Bad a few years ago. That show was awesome. I loved The Ranch. Too bad it's canceled. Only other drama show I dvr is The Blacklist. Otherwise its some stuff on History, and Wicked Tuna