Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Got your checkbooks ready??

Bowkills

Nw oh
Theres going to be an auction on my road tomorrow night for 100plus acres. prices lately have been 13k-18k per acre with talks of a recent farm auction sold at 21k . Could be a good biding war due to location. I might just go for free entertainment. Hope they popcorn!

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
Theres going to be an auction on my road tomorrow night for 100plus acres. prices lately have been 13k-18k per acre with talks of a recent farm auction sold at 21k . Could be a good biding war due to location. I might just go for free entertainment. Hope they popcorn!
Thosex are the prices in my neck of the woods for properties >50 acres

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Or the Amish. I talked to one of our members who aid the Amish are buying everything around him and said they are over paying big time. Surprised me for the area he lives. Didn't know they inhabited that area.

Bowkills

Nw oh
Or the Amish. I talked to one of our members who aid the Amish are buying everything around him and said they are over paying big time. Surprised me for the area he lives. Didn't know they inhabited that area.
Amish are in the township south of us now with around 40 families. My best section i hunted for years now has 4 amish homes in it. Zero in my township yet.....but this would be right up their alley if its sold in tracts and not all together.

• Sad
Reactions: hickslawns