Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Gray Fox Photos Wanted - Ohio Research Project

oakswamper

around Toledo
I run cams all year and haven't seen one or caught one in a trap in a lot of years and we used to have a lot in the area. Western Lucas and Fulton county

Stump

Ass Regulator
Here's a recent night photo, not sure if it's gray or red. Hocking County, Washington Twp.
p_066481.jpg

Last edited:

lung buster

hocking county
I had over 60 pics of fox last week on my carcass cam. Unfortunately this brand new cam took horrible night pics. I would of had some awesome pics if i would of used one of my other cams. I have my driveway alarm on the carcass as well and we seen 3 fox there at one time last week when it alerted.There are 2 in the 2nd pic, one at the top and one at the deer.

20190207_133343.jpg

20190207_133500.jpg

Hocking County.

I had over 60 pics of fox last week on my carcass cam. Unfortunately this brand new cam took horrible night pics. I would of had some awesome pics if i would of used one of my other cams. I have my driveway alarm on the carcass as well and we seen 3 fox there at one time last week when it alerted.There are 2 in the 2nd pic, one at the top and one at the deer.

View attachment 72729

View attachment 72730

Hocking County.
I'm going to send you a private message, Lung Buster. Thanks!

Had 116 new pics of the fox. View attachment 73448View attachment 73446
Unfortunately i was at work when my special guest finally showed up!
View attachment 73449
It took him 37 minutes but he finally drug off the carcass that I had staked down..

View attachment 73450
Unfortunately i wasnt able to fire a single shot at a coyote over the carcass...dang!
Pics are 110 yds from my kitchen window and my .223 is still hungry!

Is it ok if I include these fox photos in our data? I'm guessing it's the same location, etc. as the previous photos, just different dates. Thanks for sharing!