Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Grease fire

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
Glad you're alright. I remember seeing that happening when i was young. My mom was cooking and there was a fire on stove ...i went got fire extinguisher to put it out. It worked great.

Wmiller07

Thanks for letting me vent on here guys. For whatever reason it makes me feel better. I still feel like a jackass but a little less of one. I was thinking at this age I shouldn't make mistakes like this anymore but then I thought of my dad. He made a bonfire and used too much gas. The wind changed directions and it burnt all his facial hair off. Beard, eyebrows, eyelashes. He looked hilarious.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Thanks for letting me vent on here guys. For whatever reason it makes me feel better. I still feel like a jackass but a little less of one. I was thinking at this age I shouldn't make mistakes like this anymore but then I thought of my dad. He made a bonfire and used too much gas. The wind changed directions and it burnt all his facial hair off. Beard, eyebrows, eyelashes. He looked hilarious.
I shiwed my wife your hand. Her response.

"Damn. Wont be any beating off with that one for a while." [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Where there's a will there's a way my friend.

Glad you have a sense of humor about it. :smiley_crocodile:

Could have been worse. You probably feel better sharing because by doing so you "may" prevent one of us from doing the same. Or, at least one of us may think to put a lid on it or pour flour or baking soda on it. Glad you didn't have any real damage to the house. Hopefully the hands heal up with no issues.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Ahhhh, blisters will help it feel like some strange. :smiley_coolpeace:

IMG_2342.JPG